Friday, December 10, 2010

SNOW, SNOW Beautiful SNOW!

Snow, snow, beautiful snow!
You make my face shine like the sun.
Oh how I wish you would stay awhile!
You make my feet dance with excitement
And my eyes light up like Christmas lights on a tree
Oh beautiful snow!


Ok, I just made that up in the last 30 seconds. BUT I did write a song about the snow while I was cleaning at the Van Kampens today! Surprise snows are the greatest. I walked downstairs at 10:15, sleepy eyed and yawning. THEN I noticed it, I looked out the window and saw snow falling. Just a little at first, so I didn't pay much attention, till I heard Nina exclaim "It's snowing!" This time I ran to the window and squealed as I watched the snow fall....and stick to the ground!!! Everyone in the house knew how excited I was, being that I was dancing around singing about it!
Everything looked so pretty covered in the 1 1/2 inchish of snow we got. The roads even looked nice, until cars drove over them! Haha! The beauty in snow is one of my favorite things to capture through the camera lense and I love walking through the peacefulness of falling snow. God you're creation is so wonderful!



Narnia anyone?




View from the creek



No comments:

Post a Comment