Friday, September 17, 2010

I AM

I am hope
I am peace
I am your Savior
I am


I am strength
I am life
I am rest
I am


I am Alpha
I am Omega
I am the way
I am


I am a consuming fire
I am a mighty rushing wind
I am the rain
I am


I am the bread
I am the wine
I am your joy
I am your fortress
I am


I am the Most High
I am the Good Shepherd
I am Messiah
I am


I am Almighty
I am your healer
I am the Famous One
I am


I am Beautiful
I am the Righteous One
I am your Creator
I am


I am the King
I am a shelter
I am faithful
I am


I am joy
I am your future
I am your jubilee
I am


I am Love
I am Holy
I am Exalted
I am


I am the Lion
I am the Lamb
I am your Freedom
I am


I am your lover
I am your Father
I am your comforter
I am



But the question is...
Am I ENOUGH?

No comments:

Post a Comment