Sunday, October 30, 2011

This may be the only time I ever see snow in October in Pennsylvania

    It was supposed to be a cold and cloudy day. I was praying for the past week that it would NOT rain on October 29th, because I was planning on taking pictures of the Nauman family. All was going well, until suddenly the weather channels went crazy with news of this huge winter like storm that was going to hit of all days...October 29th! 


Well that is a predicament isn't it? But I wouldn't believe it till I saw it. Saturday morning, Rochelle came into the room and informed me that I needed to wake up and look out the window and see the snow. That got me out of bed, as I was excited to see snow! 


The first snow of the year is always the best, and I was ready to get pictures as soon as I got dressed. And here are a few of them...

















I went sledding and had a snowball fight and built a snowman. My words of wisdom---you are NEVER too old to play in the snow! But wearing jeans isn't the best idea. I was cold when we went inside! :) 


you can't sled without screaming...
































Enjoy the weekend and God Bless! 










No comments:

Post a Comment