Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dominican Republic Trip 2011

I know, I know...two posts in two days!
But I didn't want to add this to my last one. :)


In just a little over 24 hours, I will be headed south to the airport to board a plane for my VERY FIRST trip OUT OF the UNITED STATES! 
I'm traveling with a group of 14(I think?) people from at least 3 churchs in the area. We are going to a town called Los Toros in the Dominican Republic. And our mission is to put an addition to a Deacon's house as well as start and possibly finish a house for a family in the community.


Your prayers are very much coveted! As I finally started packing, all the nerves and worries of what might go wrong started running though my mind, BUT I know God's in control. And I'll be fine. :) I am very very thankful to be traveling with people I consider family to me and am looking forward to experiencing another culture and meeting tons of new people. 
    My biggest prayer is that while I'm there, the people will see the love of Christ Jesus flowing out of me every moment of every day and that they will want to experience that Love for themselves. 




So Adios and God Bless!
♥Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment