Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reflections from my random mind.

I made sure to add the random part to the title just in case I went on rabbit trails.




First let me state that I LOVE roller coasters! I have conquered my fear of them. Watching them is much more scary than actually riding them! I'm still new on the loops and twists part, but I will go on them as much as possible from now on.




My trip to Virginia two weekends ago was such a great learning experience for me. I loved jumping into a family with 9 kids! It brought back memories of my childhood and I have to admit....yes I actually miss those long carrides where we did nothing but yell and fight with eachother! I can't wait to visit again!!


Being able to interact with a few campers from this summer was also great! Yeah, I get to see the campers from my area, and who I go to church with, but what about the campers I may never get to see again? What impact did I have on them? Well...we have a much bigger impact than we think, let me tell you. I NEVER EVER EVER thought that me just being myself, sharing my life, and being there to give someone a hug when they needed one could do such a big thing!




It made me realize that I DO IMPACT EVERYONE I AM AROUND.




But how am I impacting them? Is it bringing them closer to God? Are they seeing Jesus living in me, or are they seeing selfishness and pride, greed? What fruits am I producing? hmm? Just something I've been thinking about since my return to "normal life".

No comments:

Post a Comment